OLDE SCOTLAND LINKS
Check out our weekday specials
Monday-Friday Dewsweeper 9 Holes before 8:00 AM
$24 with cart (first come, first serve)
Saturday & Sunday Dewsweeper 9 Holes before 7:30 AM
$29 with cart (first come, first serve)
Monday-Friday Dewsweeper 18 Holes before 8:30 AM
$32 to walk, $42 to ride (tee time required)
Monday-Thursday Twilight 18 Holes after 3:00 PM
$27 to walk, $35 to ride (tee time required)
Friday-Sunday Twilight 18 Holes after 3:00 PM
$32 to walk, $40 to ride (tee time required)
Founded in 1997, Olde Scotland Links is an 18 hole championship public course located in Bridgewater, Massachusetts. OSL is a links-style course designed by renowned architect Brian Silva for both strategy and playability. With five sets of tees, OSL plays from just under 5,000 yards to nearly 6,800 yards. OSL is proud to be a Certified Audubon Cooperative Bird Sanctuary Golf Course - 1 of only 9 in Massachusetts and of only 473 worldwide. The course is managed by the Bridgewater Golf Commission and Superintendent James Small III. Olde Scotland Links is proud to offer a highly professional golf experience, a meticulously maintained course convenient to both Boston and Cape Cod, and friendly, courteous customer service.
Olde Scotland Links Honors:
- Golf Digest has awarded Olde Scotland Links a 4-star rating in the seventh edition of Golf Digest's Best Places to Play which rates more than 4,000 courses in North America and the Islands. The courses were evaluated by approximately 20,000 Golf Digest readers on the overall golf experience, value for the money, standard of service, conditioning of the course and normal pace of play for 18 holes.
- Olde Scotland Links has been honored by the Professional Golfers' Association of America "for extraordinary support of Golf Professionals conducting player development programs that are vital to the future of golf."
- Certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary
- Olde Scotland Links was recognized in Golf Magazine as a destination close to Boston on a budget. Olde Scotland Links is a short 25 mile drive from Boston.
- 2009 Gold, 2010 Silver, 2011 Silver, 2012 & 2013 Gold Reader's Choice Award