Founded in 1997, Olde Scotland Links (OSL) is an 18 hole links-style championship public course designed for both strategy and playability. With five sets of tees OSL plays from just under 5,000 yards to nearly 6,800 yards. OSL is a Certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary.
Rules of Etiquette
Olde Scotland Links is considered, at a maximum, a 4 hour and 24 minute golf course. Please pay attention to the group ahead of you, not the group behind you. Should your group fall more than one hole behind, you are expected to pick up the pace or invite the following group through.
- Play ready golf
- Please replace divots, repair ball marks and rake bunkers.
- Keep powered carts off tees, out of rescue areas and 30 feet from greens and use cart paths where provided.
- Players must stay out of neighbors yards.
- We are an alternative spike facility.
- Proper dress required at all times.
- No spectators – every player must have a set of clubs.
- Coolers are not allowed on the course. Beverages are available for purchase at our bar and grille or from our beverage cart.